About PS4 Remote Play Chromebook
Sony company is growing day by day PlayStation Games. PS4 games is worldwide popular because of its awesome features. It’s the best gaming console which growing per day its customer. The Remote Play is recently launched by the company and its now not avail
The largest company of Sony recently launch the app PS4 Remote Play Chromebook and Sony’s Remote Play app for PlayStation 4 is only available for Xperia devices. Then if you want to install ‘PS4 Remote Play’ on your non-Xperia device, you need to be root your device.
If you’ve already Sony Xperia mobile device you don’t need to root your device to play PS4 Remote Play Chromebook.
PS4 Remote Play Chromebook
The Sony company provide PS4 Remote Play app in Google Play Store, but it’s only officially compatible with Xperia devices. But there are many developers that they managed it to mod apks and you can use them other non-compatible devices. But you need to break some rules to install the mod apks on your device.
There is some risk when you break the rules to install the mod apks on your device. Because you need to enable “Unknown Sources” settings in your device. This allows your device to install third-party apps which are not virus free apks. This do’s you at your own risk. To get this working, you’ll first need to open Android’s Settings app and tap the “Security” category. Enable the “Unknown sources” setting. This will allow you to install the modified Remote Play app from outside of Google Play. You may want to disable this setting after you successfully install the app.
Read Also: Enjoy: Latest PS4 Firmware Download 2019
If you want to use ‘PS4 Remote Play’ then you will need the following :
If these things are not available with you you can’t able to install it on your device. So, first confirmed there is already these things are available with you, if not first buy these things. See the following:
- The computer will be available
- You must have the PS4 System.
- PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- USB Cable
- Wireless adapter – which can be used wirelessly using the controller.
- PlayStation Network Account (PSN)
- High-speed Internet connection with at least 15 Mbps upload and download speed is required.
- If you want to use a voice chat, you will need a microphone, a computer’s built-in microphone can also be used.
How to Install PS4 Remote Play in Chromebook
If you decided to install PS4 Remote Play on Chromebook just follow these below steps:
- First of all, you need File Manager Apps through ‘PlayStore’.
- Download the PS4 Remote Play File Installer for Chromebook
- Enable “unknown source” from the apps setting.
- After downloading the PS4 Remote Play, launch the file manager apps that you have downloaded before. If not available, visit the download directory and open the APK file and you will definitely see a regular application installation interface from Android.
- Now, install the PS4 remote play by clicking on the Install button.
- Where you will find that APK set up takes a lot of time.
- Thereafter once the PS4 remote play Chromebook apps are set up and once pressing Open to operate PS4 remote play for the Chromebook.
We hope Sony company will be launched PS4 Remote Play Chromebook soon for all Android devices. This is also an experiment for the company of Sony.