PS4 Rebuild Database
Today’s world is the virtual gaming world and the game developing company is developing its console day by day. And there is the company Sony is the largest game developing company in the world.
PS4 is the most popular gaming console. Users can feel the virtual game is like reality.
When you play and enjoy the game, sometimes there is came problems. So, today we write a post on the topic of the PS4 Rebuild Database. Let’s start.
Read More: PS4 Firmware Update 6.51 Download From Here
How to PS4 Rebuild Database
Some people tell that PS4 users must rebuild the database monthly. But I don’t think you should follow them. Because if you’ll do this you PS4 gonna be in a coma after 10 months.
Rebuild your PS4 database when there are the situation:
- If you don’t rebuild database for a long time.
- Game loading is slow than the normal time.
- PS4 disc drive issues.
- Sluggish menu navigation.
- Stuttering during game-play and cut-scenes.
- Performance issues.
For rebuilding PS4 database you need to follow these all the steps, step by step:
- Turn off the PS4 with pressing the power button on the front of the device.
- Hold the power button down and wait for two beeps. This typically takes about seven seconds when you press the power button.
- Connect your PS4’s DualShock 4 controller to the console using a compatible USB cable.
- From the Safe Mode menu and choose the 5th option.
- Then select the Rebuild Database. It’ll be fixed after the PS4 Rebuild Datase.
- Contains corrupt data that can’t be accessed is fixed.
- Stopped working during a system software updates is fixed.
- Freezes up in the system menu is fixed.
- Displays “Hard Disk Drive is corrupt” after startup.
Rebuilding the database may take an hour of longer depending on your database stored on your PS4 system.
- PS4 Won’t Turn On – 2019 Fixed – 100% Working
- PS4 Remote Play Chromebook
- Super Fast DNS Servers for PS4 – 100% Working 2019
- Enjoy: Latest PS4 Firmware Download 2019