PS4 Pro Internet Speed
Hello guys, how are you? This is the admin of PS6DNS and I’m going to tell you how to increase PS4 Pro Internet Speed. Definitely this method is working. I’m already tested and my internet connection is really working better than previous time.
When we buy PS4 pro with $100 but
I found many PS4 users are not satisfied with their internet connection on PS4. Today I’m gonna show you guys what I did to fix my PS4 connection. Don’t get me wrong I still get a better connection on Xbox One for some reason. I’m using wifi on my PS4 but sometimes when the internet gonna be slow down I use ethernet cable on my PS4 to play games. When you use wifi connection on PS4, there is drop the download and upload speed on PS4. So if there is a possibility I recommend you use ethernet connection on your PS4. Do you wanna play PUBG on
But in all cases the ethernet connection is not possible. So, I’m gonna show you how you can improve PS4 Internet Speed. I give you 100%
First, I’m gonna show you guys my previous internet speed. I test my Internet Connection and the screenshot is as below:
See Connection Speed (Download) speed is 26.8 Mbps and Connection Speed (Upload) speed is 3.9 Mbps. It means when I’m going to play multiplayer game like Call of Duty there might be lag. And this is very bad. Even if your upload speed low there might be lag when you playing even the game is single player game.
How to check Internet Connection Speed?
There are many of PS4 users who don’t know how to check Internet Connection Speed. So, if you don’t know how to check the internet connection speed follow these steps:
- Open Settings and go to Network.
- Now, choose Test Internet Connection. And when you clicked on Test Internet Connection the testing speed of internet connection of PS4 will be started.
- This is the image of when I testing my Internet Connection on my PS4.
Improve PS4 Pro Internet Speed
One thing the ISP gives me 100 Mbps speed connection. But when I test it on my PS4, the download speed is going to 26-28 Mbps and upload speed is mostly 3-5 Mbps. And when I’m test it on my computer it’s download speed is 100 Mbps and also upload speed is 100 Mbps.
Mainly that’s the point if your ISP provided you 100 Mbps internet connection speed but your PS4 is showing only 26 Mbps!! What’s the reason? Why it’s speed is very low? And there are many more questions. But I have solution for you. Don’t worry your internet connection might be increased. Just you need to follow these steps:
- Fist you need to go to Settings>Network>Set Up Internet Connection
- Choose Use a LAN Cable
I’m choosing Use a LAN Cable because my PS4 connected with ethernet cable. So, I choose it and LAN cable much better than WiFi.
- Read first the topic “How do you want to Set Up the Internet Connection? You need to select Custom.
- Now, there are 3 options on IP Addressing Setting: Automatic, Manual and PPPoE. Just select Automatic.
- On DHCP Host Name select Do Not Specify, and now you need to choose Manual on DNS Settings because of when you manually enter
dnsthe internet connection speed will be increased.
DNS settings option is very important because of
- Now, click NEXT and in MTU Settings choose Automatic and in Proxy Server select Do Not Specify.
- After that Internet Connection has been updated test once there’s really PS4 Pro Internet Speed increased or not.
Wow, the PS4 Pro Internet Speed is really increased by 8 times upload speed and also download speed is increased. Now, with this speed, you can easily play a multiplayer game or single player game. For e.g. Call of Duty.
Even Your Problem Not Solved?
You must once contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) because of sometimes it’s not your fault is your ISP’s fault. The ISP company sometime does limit the PS4/ PS4 Pro Games bandwidth. After calling your ISP your problem still not solved? You must contact PlayStation Support.
Other Related Posts
- PlayStation: PS4 Error CE-35694-7 – Fixed
- How to Access PS4 Safe Mode
- PS4 Error CE-30774-1 – 100% Fixed
- PS4 Error CE-34878-0 Fixed 100% 2019
- PS4 Error NW-31250-1 Fixed 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Won’t Connect to WiFi Fixed – 100% Working 2019