PS4 Firmware Update 7.00
Hello, PS4 lovers PS4 Firmware Update 7.00 launched. Here is the very good news for you that Sony recently released its new version. You can update your PS4 at 7.00 now and enjoy with the additional new features.
The previous version 6.72 was released some months ago and that was an awesome version also. But now this is the powerful version ever than previously. In this updated version the PS4 user can use additional features. The company added more features to its new version.
Today in this post we’re writing here how to update the PS4 new version 7.00 through the safe way. If you didn’t know how to update the new version PS4, your PS4 gonna be crashed or damage. After then you cannot able to use your PS4. So please be careful before update your PS4 with the new version and read once this post.
New Features of PS4 Firmware 7.00 Update
The main new updated features of PS4 version 7.00 are here. Check them and compare this version with the previous version of PS4.
- You can enjoy with more people. Join a party member has been increased from 8 to 16.
- Chat audio quality has been improved.
- Network connectivity improved.
- Chat transaction is added to the new updated version 7.00. The PS4 user while in a party you can use a second screen to your smartphone or other devices to convert party voice chat to text or you can enter text to have read aloud to other members. This feature works only in English and is available only on PS4™ systems sold in certain regions.
- Remote Play is Added in More Devices Now: In the previous version, remote play cannot be supported more devices. But in this latest version firmware 7.00, mostly all the smartphones can use remote play if their android version is 5.0 or higher. You can download remote play from PlayStore.PS4 Remote Play Chromebook
- If your device is running Android 10 then you can connect a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller via Bluetooth® for Remote Play. > You need to download the latest version of the PS4 second screen which is available in the PlayStore or App Store for free. > All games are not supported Remote Play so, the PS4 system with a wired connection via a LAN cable is recommended or needed. > According to the devices, some features like touchpad and vibration function may not be available on all devices.
If you are iPhone or iPad (IOS) user you need to do the following things: Select settings on the remote play screen to switch to these settings.
- iPhone or iPad: The controller can now be displayed at all times.
- iPhone: You can now lock the screen orientation.
You can now use a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller via Bluetooth® for Remote Play on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac*. Update to the following OS to use this feature.
- iOS 13
- iPadOS 13
- macOS Catalina
How to Download Latest PS4 Firmware Version 7.00
There are many users who can’t able to update their PS4 firmware directly online. So, we’re writing this post for them. To fix this problem read carefully all the steps.
- First of all, you need a computer connected to the internet.
- An external storage device flash drive or Pendrive is needed at least 468 MB free space.
- On that external drive, create a folder named “PS4”. Inside that folder, create another folder named “UPDATE”.
- Now download the file from below:
- Don’t forget to save your file in the “UPDATE” folder as “PS4UPDATE.PUP”. If you forget it, you’ll be facing the problem when you’re installing the software.
Sometimes the error SU-41350-3 appears on the screen because the update file PUP file was renamed by your computer due to multiple downloads of the same file.
So, first, check the downloaded location on your PC, then if there are any previous version software files is available deleted them permanently and make sure the current version of the software file is named “PS4UPDATE.PUP”.
How to Install PS4 Firmware 7.00
This is very important information for the PS4 users because if there is you done one mistake your PS4 console will be damaged permanently. So be careful and read carefully all the instruction before replace or install the new version of PS4 Firmware 7.00
PS4 Complete System Software Download
A full system software installation is required when replacing the internal hard drive on your PS4.
- On the external storage device or a USB flash drive is needed with at least 1.1 GB of free space
Download the file from here
Very Important Notice
- Never download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on the PlayStation website. If you download or install update data from a different source, by a different method, or on a system that has been altered or modified in any way, the system might not operate properly and might not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions can void the system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not install system software soon before or soon after a power outage.
- Do not turn off your system during the installation. Interrupting the installation can cause your system to be damaged.
- You might not be able to use some applications or content without first updating the system software.
[Note: You can download the update file from our site because we’re not linking here the official download link from Sony’s official site.]
Common Questions of How to Download Latest PS4 Firmware Update 7.00
- How do you update firmware on ps4?
You need an internet connection and a 468 MB free space available Pendrive or flash drive.
- How can I update my ps4 without Internet?
First, you need to download an updated file (an updated version of the firmware) and follow up on the above instructions.
- How do I initialize and reinstall ps4 software?
First, try to open PS4 on the safe mode and click here for more instructions.
- How do I update my ps4 via USB?
Follow up on the above steps.