Latest PS4 Firmware Update 6.71
This is the very enjoy full news for the users of PS4. Today Sony released the latest update for PS4. Now, you can PS4 Firmware Download worldwide.
An update to the PlayStation®4 system software was released on June 4, 2019. Use this update to install system software version 6.71.
Always update your PS4™ system to the latest version of the system software. By updating, you can enjoy additional features, improved usability, and enhanced security.
More users are already guessed that what’s the next update for PS4 firmware? Exactly, the performance is the added new features in this latest version of firmware. If you want play PUBG on PS4 read this post: PUBG PS4: Play PUBG on PS4
You need to know that the version of latest PS4 Firmware Update Download size is only 442 MB. But you need 2GB capacity pendrive for updating your PS4. And this is a very small size of firmware, you don’t need more space to download it.
If your PS4 doesn’t update with PS4 firmware 6.51! don’t worry it’ll automatically update when you go online.
- PS4 Error NW-31250-1 Fixed 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Error CE-34878-0 Fixed 100% 2019
- Increase PS4 Pro Internet Speed 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Cloud Saves – Moving PS4 to PS4 Pro: PlayStation Plus
- PS4 Error CE-30774-1 – 100% Fixed
- How to Access PS4 Safe Mode
- PlayStation: PS4 Error CE-35694-7 – Fixed
The PSN name change feature, which has been in testing for months, has yet to materialise. Do you read an article about PS5? Go here: PS5: PlayStation 5 News, Features & Release Date
PS4 Firmware 6.71 Download
You must agree with the terms and conditions for downloading the new version of PS4 Firmware 6.71.
Here is the official download link for PS4 Firmware Update 6.71 version.
- Never download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on PlayStation website. If you download or install update data from a different source, by a different method, or on a system that has been altered or modified in any way, the system might not operate properly and might not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions can void the system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not install system software soon before or soon after a power outage.
- Do not turn off your system during the installation. Interrupting the installation can cause your system to be damaged.
- You might not be able to use some applications or content without first updating the system software.
- PS4 Error Code SU-41350-3 – Fixed 100% Working (2019)
- PS4 Rebuild Database – 100% Working 2019
- Super Fast DNS Servers for PS4 – 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Won’t Turn On – 2019 Fixed – 100% Working
- PS4 Remote Play Chromebook
- Enjoy: Latest PS4 Firmware Download 2019
- PS4 Firmware Update 6.51 Download From Here
- PS4 Corrupted Database – Fixed 100% – Working 2019
- How to Initialize PS4 – 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Error NW-31194-8 Fixed – 100% Working 2019
- PS4 Won’t Connect to WiFi Fixed – 100% Working 2019