PS4 Firmware Update 6.71
Now you can easily download PS4 firmware update 6.71. This is very enjoyed full news for the users of PS4. Today Sony released the latest update for PS4. Now, you can PS4 Firmware Download worldwide.
An update to the PlayStation®4 system software was released on June 4, 2019. Use this update to install system software PS4 firmware update 6.71.
Always update your PS4™ system to the latest version of the system software. By updating, you can enjoy additional features, improved usability, and enhanced security.
More users are already guessed that what’s the next update for PS4 firmware? Exactly, the performance is the added new features in this latest version of the firmware.
You need to know that the version of the latest PS4 Firmware Update Download size is only 442 MB. But you need 2GB capacity Pendrive for updating your PS4. And this is a very small size of firmware, you don’t need more space to download it.
If your PS4 doesn’t update with PS4 firmware 6.51! don’t worry it’ll automatically update when you go online.
The PSN name change feature, which has been in testing for months, has yet to materialize.
PS4 Firmware 6.71 Download
You must agree with the terms and conditions for downloading the new version of PS4 Firmware 6.71.
Here is the official download link for the PS4 Firmware Update 6.71 version.
- Never download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on the PlayStation website. If you download or install update data from a different source, by a different method, or on a system that has been altered or modified in any way, the system might not operate properly and might not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions can void the system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Do not install system software soon before or soon after a power outage.
- Do not turn off your system during the installation. Interrupting the installation can cause your system to be damaged.
- You might not be able to use some applications or content without first updating the system software.
FAQ on PS4 Firmware Update 6.71
How do you update firmware on ps4?
From the Home screen, go to [Settings], select [System Software Update] and press the X button.
If there is an update available, the version number will be listed on the next screen.
Once the download is complete, read System Software License Agreement.
Why is my ps4 not updating?
Plug your PS4 directly into an ethernet cable. Go to Settings from the Main Menu. Select System Software Update from the menu options and update via internet. After restarting, if there was no change, move to the next step.
What is the latest ps4 update?
Current PlayStation®4 System Software Release 7.02
An update to the PlayStation®4 system software was released on December 19, 2019. Use this update to install system software version 7.02. Always update your PS4™ system to the latest version of the system software.
Does ps4 update automatically?
Your PS4 system automatically downloads update files for games and other applications. To download while in rest mode, select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode] and then select the checkbox for [Stay Connected to the Internet].
Should I update my ps4?
Yes, you need to because the firmware installed on it during the boxing would be old. Usually updates bring a lot of new functionality and security features. So it is advised to keep the PS4 firmware updated. If you don’t you will not be able to use the online features.