PS4 Error CE-30774-1
If you are having trouble upgrading your ps4 hard drive from 500gb to either 1 or 2TB because your ps4 can’t find the update file this solution works hope this helps.
The error code CE-30774-1 is the problem of PS4 could not update the system software using a USB storage device. This problem come sometime when the downloaded data is corrupted.
In these types of
- First Go to PlayStation site and search the PS4 system software update.
- Click here to download the update file.
- When you download the software, the software must be in .PUP file format. If the file format is not in .PUP file format you need to re-download the file.
You Must Know
- You can find the PS4 system update file on many sites. But never download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony
- Do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on this website. If you download or install update data from a different source, by a different method, or on a system that has been altered or modified in any way, the system might not operate properly and might not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions can void the system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Don’t install the system software soon before or soon after a power outage.
- Never turn off the system during the software installation. If you interrupting the installation can cause the PS4 system damaged.
- If you never update your PS4 system software, you might not be able to use some applications or content.
There are two methods to install the software update
Update using the Internet
If you’re going to online update or fix the PS4 Error CE-30774-1 you need the proper Internet connection. If
Update using a Disc
Update using a Computer
When you’re going to update or fix the PS4 error CE-30774-1 using a computer you need a USB storage device with min 500MB of free space.
PS4UPDATE.PUP inside the folder to that USB storage.
Now, connect the USB storage device to your PS4 system. Then from the function screen, select the setting > System Software Update.
Sometimes PS4 cannot recognize the USB storage file. On that time please check once the folder names and file name are correct. Enter the folder names and file name in single-byte characters using uppercase letters.