Deactivate Your Primary PS4
To Deactivate Primary PS4 it means you’re no longer need or you don’t want to use it. There are many reasons to delete Your Primary PS4. If you are no longer using your PS4 because you have replaced it, sold it, or given it away, you need to deactivate your Primary PS4. So it’s no longer associated with your account, and so that you can set up another PS4 using the same account.
This is very important to have the correct console designated as the Primary PS4. In your Primary PS4, there are pre-ordered games are automatically installed. There are so many gamers who shared games on your Primary PS4, if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber there is another feature that you can use the primary console for the multiplayer gaming experience.
How to Deactivate Your Primary PS4?
It’s easy to Primary PS4 from the PS4 console. There is not a very long process to Your Primary PS4. Even if you don’t know how to Primary PS4, just you need to follow the below instructions to Deactivate your primary PS4:
- Go to “Settings” > “Account Management” > “Activate as Your Primary PS4” > “Deactivate”.
- Confirm your decision.
When should I remotely Deactivate All PlayStation Systems?
Sometimes you don’t have a chance to do this while you still had the PS4 and no longer have access to your PSN account, or you’re unable to manually deactivate the PSN account from the PlayStation system you can still possible to Primary PS4 all devices attached to your accounts using account management on the web.
Remote deactivation can be useful when in the below situations:
- You have sent your PlayStation system for service or repair.
- You have sold an old PlayStation system and not removed your account.
- Your PlayStation system has been lost or stolen.
Remote Deactivation on the Web Browser
- Sign in to account management on the web.
- Select [Device Management].
- Select [PlayStation Systems (Games)] > [Deactivate All Devices] > [Yes].
A confirmation message will appear when deactivation is complete.
[Note: Please note, a remote deactivation can only be performed once every 6 months. Do not perform this step if you are able to access the PS4 to perform a manual deactivation.]
Common Questions & Answers Asked on Deactivate PS4
- How do I deactivate a primary PS4 without a system?
Sign in to account management on the web. Select [Other Settings] at the bottom of the sidebar. Select [PlayStation Systems] from the sidebar. Select [Deactivate All] > [Yes].
- How do I set my ps4 as my primary?
Go to [Settings] Select [Account Management] and select [Activate as Your Primary PS4]. Click [Activate].
- Can you track ps4?
Yes, you can track your console. You can track your stolen PS4 as well as other machines.
- PS4 Error WS-37368-7 Fixed Tested Method – 2020
- [Solved] PS4 Error WS-37397-9 New Working Method 
- How to Increase Download Speed on PS4